Please use this form to place a deposit to reserve beef. The process is as follows:
- Reserve number of quarters desired (1-4 quarters).
- Call Stanhope Locker (515-826-3280) to choose cuts (roasts vs. ground vs steaks). They will walk you through your options. We will email to remind you to do this.
- Wait for beef to be processed (10-14 days after slaughter date).
- Get a call from Stanhope Locker to pick up your beef (seven-day window).
- Pick up frozen beef and pay Stanhope Locker for processing ($0.75 per pound + fees).
- Receive electronic beef invoice from Lost Lake Farm depending on hanging weight.
Approx weights are as follows:
Large Cow/Steer Quarter = Hanging weight will be between 160 - 180 lbs and take home will be approximately 85 - 95 lbs.
Medium Cow/Steer Quarter = Hanging weight will be between 140-160 lbs and take home will be 75 - 85 pounds.
We charge $3.25 per pound for premium grass-fed beef - including steaks, roasts, and 95% lean ground. The deposit counts towards the final invoice. Processing costs are separate and go to the locker. Please choose a size and date below: