Please use this form to place a deposit to reserve beef. The process is as follows:
- Reserve number of quarters desired (1-4 quarters).
- Call Stanhope Locker (515-826-3280) to choose cuts (roasts vs. ground vs steaks). They will walk you through your options. We will email to remind you to do this.
- Wait for beef to be processed (10-14 days after slaughter date).
- Get a call from Stanhope Locker to pick up your beef (seven-day window).
- Pick up frozen beef and pay Stanhope Locker for processing ($0.75 per pound).
- Receive electronic beef invoice from Lost Lake Farm once per month for three months.
Final prices are as follows:
Large Cow/Steer Quarter = Take home 170 pounds of beef and pay $225 per month for three months.
Medium Steer Quarter = Take home 150 pounds of beef and pay $200 per month for three months.
If you are trying to compare this to store prices, combining processing fees and beef fees will bring you to between $5-$6 per pound of premium grass-fed beef - including steaks, roasts, and 95% lean ground. Please choose a size and date below: